Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trance!

Trance is great!  I don't know a whole lot about the genre, but I know some pretty cool songs!

My first awesome trance song is called Crying Soul by DJ Splash.  I really love the build-up in this one, and the synth leads sound so peppy and cheery and awesome.
The second song I choose is the Pure Imagination Trance Remix.  It's seriously one of the coolest songs I've ever heard and definitely one of my favorites.
Lastly, I choose Children by Robert Miles.  My favorite part about this song is the intro.  It sounds so relaxing and uplifting and when the beat kicks in this song surely kicks ass.
That's it for this post!  I think for my next post I'll review some rap mixtapes or cover another genre of music. Any suggestions?  I'd love your input.

22 comments:

  1. I liked the first one, great song. The other two weren't bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I could really get down with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trance is amazing, if you want to get more into it. Google 'Anjunabeats'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the songs. They sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really into trance, but not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure Imagination was pretty damn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. not my kind of music but it's not bad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trance is pretty trippy never listened before im enjoyin it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard 'Children' remixed with almost every popular trance song. It makes it so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah Trance and House I like them all. Great music.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time I've ever listened to trance, its pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. love them all mannn, trance is the real techno!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hardhouse drifting - DJ Panda

    If you like Trance, check out that song!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use to listen to Armin Van Buren.. somewhere down the ling, I fell out of love with trance

    ReplyDelete
  16. i liked the first song as well

    ReplyDelete